Joint and Spinal Mobilization
Improve your body function
Increase your body’s function and mobility through private sessions of joint, spinal and soft tissue mobilization and manipulation. These techniques are designed to improve the mobility of your joints, muscles and soft tissues. This is beneficial for treatment of a variety of problems.
What conditions respond to mobilization?
- Acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Limited mobility and range of motion
- Repetitive strain and overuse injury
- Postural problems
- Osteoarthritis pain
- Muscle tension or spasm
It is also effective for sports injury recovery and prevention, decreasing the time to recover from injuries and sprains.
How does joint and spinal mobilization Work?
Joint and deep tissue mobilization and manipulation works by physically breaking down adhesions in the joint and soft tissues to relieve pain and restore normal movement.
What are the effects of mobilization?
- Increased range of motion of joints, both passively and actively
- Central nervous system changes (CNS) and changes in the H-reflex
- Relief of musculoskeletal pain
Common side effects are minimal, characterized as mild to moderate and may include local discomfort, headache, tiredness, or radiating discomfort.